As of 10-Dec-16 10:00 AM the highest bid on the car is:
Mayfield United Methodist Church Car Auction Rules
- Bidder must be at least 21 years of age.
- Opening Bid must be a minimum of $15,000.
- All Bids must be a minimum of $100 over the previous Bid.
- Bidding begins: Sunday, November 6.
- Bidding ends online: Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm EST. Winner will be announced at 9 pm EST.
- Bids can only be made by emailing Ted Diadiun @ email@example.com. The current high Bid will be posted daily on our church website: www.mayfieldchurch.org
- The winner is responsible for securing financing (independently or through Ganley Chevrolet) within 6 days - by Friday, December 16. If not, the next highest Bid may be declared the winner.
- The car will be on display at the church on Sunday mornings. Test drives of this car will not be possible, however interested bidders can test drive a like car at the Ganley dealership in Aurora.
- Bidders are not restricted to members of the Mayfield Church congregation.
For UMC Missions.